Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PET||Sterilization Method:||Gamma Radiation|
|Size:||3ml, 5ml||Appilication:||Virus Collection|
Viral Transport Medium Kit for collecting and preserveing COVID-19 virus sample
Adapted to collection and later separation for flu, Bird flu, Hand-foot and mouth disease, measles etc. It is also adapted to collection and tranport for Chlamydia, Mycoplasma and Ureaplasma specimens.Generally collect specimen from: Oral cavity, throat, nasopharynx, anus etc.
1. Sample collection tube 1 pc
Size of Φ16×100mm, capacity of 10ml. Tube body and cap are made by Polypropylene, No deformation after HTHP (121˚C, 15min), no embrittlement under low temperature (-196˚C). it can bear static extrusion and dynamic impact. Taper bottom design makes it bear
centrifugation and shaking. Leakage proof.
2. Sample storage liquid 3.5ml
According to vast test of the influence to cells among Basic liquid, buffer system, protein stabilizer, freezing protective agent, amino acid, We summarize a formula which is most applicable for the virus storage. It can keep a high efficiency for virus storage, and largely increase the positive rate of virus culture.
3. Sampling swab 1pc:
Flocking Dacron swab, No toxic to the cells and virus. RNAse free. It can increase the collecting and releasing of the specimen in the largest degree, which can ensure positive result in PCR tests.The plastic sticker is unique designed make it easy to break off, No fragment when breaking off the sticker.
1. Before sampling, mark the relevant sample information on the label of the sampling tube.
2. Use a sampling swab to sample at the nasopharynx up to different sampling requirements.
3. Sampling methods are below:
a. Nasal swab: Gently insert the swab head into the nasal condyle of the nasal passage, stay for a while and then slowly turn it out. Wipe the other nostril with another swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
b. Pharyngeal swab: Wipe the bilateral pharyngeal tonsils and posterior pharyngeal wall with the swab, immerse the swab head in the sampling solution, and discard the tail.
4. Quickly place the swab into the sampling tube.
5. Break the sampling swab above the sampling tube, and tighten the tube cap.
6. Freshly collected clinical specimens should be delivered to the laboratory within 2 hours at 2°C-8°C.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng