Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Category:||Machine||Usage:||Making Face Mask|
|Speed:||50-80pcs Per Minutes||Automatic:||Yes|
|Products:||3ply Face Mask||Brand:||New Life|
Automatic medical Face mask making machine
Description of production line equipment:
Process flow of production line: after unwinding the cloth required by the respirator, it is pressed together by the roller, mechanically folded, threaded by the nose beam line, cut at a fixed length, then it enters the wrapped cloth, sealed by the ultrasonic welding, cut by the cutter, then it enters the two-split shunting mechanism, and then the body is shunted into two ear strap spot welding mechanisms, and fixed the ear strap spot by the ultrasonic welding On the main body, then the fixed number is collected.
|1||Delivery part||Complete feeding, folding and cutting of cloth|
|2||Two-split shunting mechanism||Complete the split-flow function of the body|
|3||Ear strap spot welding mechanisms||Complete welding of ear strap and collection of finished products|
1. Interface control, parameters can be set as required.
2. Indentation can be arbitrary design, just change the floral whorl to make different patterns, make the product more beautiful, with three-dimensional sense.
3. Germany imported ultrasonic technology, improve the stitching strength and eveness to ensure the quality of the product. From incoming material to finished product output, fully automatic, reduce labor costs and improve production efficiency.
2) Voltage:AC 220V/50Kz
3) Working Pressure:5 ~ 8 kgf
4) Production speed:50~80 pcs/min
5) Machine size(mm):L 4280×W 1920×H 1860
6) Standard Mask Size(mm): 175*95mm
Installation Environmental requirements:
1. The ambient temperature is required to be between 0-35 ℃;
2. Humidity requirement is 40% - 80%, no condensation;
3. Power supply grid requirements: AC220V, 50Hz;
4. Fluctuation of power supply grid: ± 5%, and the grid ground wire meets the international requirements. Where the voltage amplitude is more than 5%, automatic voltage stabilizing and current stabilizing devices shall be installed;
5. There shall be no strong electromagnetic signal interference near the installation equipment, and there shall be no radio transmitting station (or relay station) around the installation site;
6. Amplitude of foundation: less than 50 μ m; vibration acceleration: less than 0.05g; avoid a large number of stamping and other machine tools nearby;
7. The equipment space shall be smoke-free and dust-free to avoid severe dust working environment such as metal polishing and grinding.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng