Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Properties:||Laparoscopic Device||Application:||Thoracic,Bariatric,Colorectal,Gynecologic,General Surgery|
|Suturing Thickness:||Suturing Thickness 2mm,1.5mm,1mm||Sterilization:||ETO Sterilization|
|Character:||Adaptive Technology||Tip:||Curved Tip|
Adaptive Tissue Laparoscopic Harmonic Scalpel,
5mm Dia Laparoscopic Harmonic Scalpel
Adaptive Tissue Technology Laparoscopic harmonic scalpel shears
The HARMONIC Shears + Adaptive Tissue Technology is a sterile, single patient use instrument consisting of a soft grip scissor handle housing assembly with two hand controls (MIN for minimum power level and MAX for maximum power level). The instrument has a curved blade and clamp arm with teflon pad. The instrument is 9 cm in length with a 16 mm active blade length. The Reprocessed HARMONIC Shears instrument allows for the cutting and coagulation of vessels up to and including 5 mm in diameter. Each HARMONIC Shears instrument is packaged with one sterile, single patient use, disposable Torque Wrench.
Do not attempt to sterilize the disposable torque wrench. The two dashes on the instrument are intended to represent relative vessel size. The MAX button is typically used for smaller vessels where cutting speed is fastest. The MIN button is typically used in slightly larger vessels and has reduced cutting speed. It is indicated for vessels up to 5 mm in size. Adaptive Tissue Technology provides the generator with the ability to identify and monitor the instrument during use, which enables the generator to modulate and decrease its power output as well as provide audible feedback to the user as appropriate. The HARMONIC Shears is designed for use exclusively with the Generator G11 (GEN11) or later and Harmonic Blue Hand Piece (HPBLUE). Software revision can be found under “System Information” in the Generator G11 (GEN11) “Settings” Menu. Refer to the Generator G11 (GEN11) Operator’s Manual for more information. Refer to the Instructions for Use of the Harmonic Blue Hand Piece (HPBLUE) and Test Tip (TTBLUE) for instructions regarding the Hand Piece.
HARMONIC Shears + Adaptive Tissue Technology are indicated for soft tissue incisions when bleeding control and minimal thermal injury are desired. The instrument can be used as an adjunct to or substitute for electrosurgery, lasers, and steel scalpels in general, otorhinolaryngologic (ENT), plastic, pediatric, gynecologic, urologic, exposure to orthopedic structures (such as spine and joint space) and other open procedures.
|Description||Code||Shaft Diameter||Shaft Length||Tip|
|Harmonic Scalpel Shear||OS9F||5mm||9cm||Curved|
1. Using aseptic technique, remove the instrument from the package. To avoid damage, do not flip the instrument into the sterile field.
2. While holding the Hand Piece, attach the instrument by rotating it onto the Hand Piece in a clockwise rotation as viewed from the distal end of the instrument (finger tight only).
3. Use the Torque Wrench to tighten the instrument onto the Hand Piece. Turn the wrench clockwise while holding the Hand Piece until it clicks twice, indicating that sufficient torque has been applied to secure the instrument. To ensure properly assembly, do not grip the instrument handle while applying torque with the Torque Wrench.
Caution: Do not torque the instrument by hand or damage may occur to the Hand Piece. Do not use any means other than the Torque Wrench to attach or detach the instrument from the Hand Piece.
4. Remove the Torque Wrench from the instrument. Do not discard the disposable Torque Wrench until the completion of the surgical case. The Torque Wrench is used for removal of the instrument from the Hand Piece following the procedure. In the event the Torque Wrench falls out of Warranty the sterile field, replace with a sterile Torque Wrench. Do not re-sterilize the disposable Torque Wrench.
Caution: Take care to avoid damage to the shears when removing the Torque Wrench from the instrument.
5. The second activation tone can be turned off under the “Settings” Menu on the G11 generator. See Generator G11 (GEN11) Operator’s Manual for more information. This will deactivate the second activation tone only; this will not affect the Adaptive Tissue Technology’s modulation and decrease of power output
1. Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacturing Medical Device more than 10 years.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can i visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiaxing city, Zhejiang Province, China.
It is about more than 1 hours from Shanghai.
3. Q:Can you make samples?
A: Yes, we can make samples for you.
4. Q:How does your factory do as quality control?
A: Quality is the lift of our factory. We have inspector in different post, and there are three inspectors before packing to get best quality products.
5. Q: How is your post market service ?
A: If any damaged rings in the course of carriage, with the checking it's our mistake, we will take full responsibility to compensate the customers.
6. Q:Can you do OEM for us?
A: Certainly. We also can build the moulding for our new customer.
7. Q:Does the price include freight?
A: No, please choose the express service provider or negotiate with us.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng