Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Properties:||Microsurgery Device||Application:||Thoracic,Bariatric,Colorectal,Gynecologic,General Surgery|
|Diameter:||5,10,12,12mm||Cannula Length:||100mm, 150mm|
EO Sterilization Laparoscopic Trocar,
Laparoscopic Trocar Bladeless,
Optical Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar
Disposable Optical Laparoscopic Trocar Bladeless For Laparoscopic Surgery
Disposable Optical Laparoscopic Trocar Bladeless
Disposable Trocar consists of obturator and trocar cannula.Trocar cannula consists of cannula,intake valve,sealing cap etc.
1. Configuration Principle: As a laparoscopic surgical instruments,first created pneumoperitoneum, then torcar,make torcar insert to skin incision,remove the obturator from the cannula when the trocar is inserted into the enterocoelia, then the endoscope may be introduced through the cannula for initial inspection.
2. Intended application:Disposable Trocar is suit for the puncture of laparoscopic surgery,make tchannel for instrument.
3. Function:Our trocar is single use,and has obturator and seal system.This trocar can reduce the damage.
How Optical Laparoscopic Trocar works
Optical Laparoscopic Trocar wipes, wicks and absorbs to decrease smudging during camera reinsertion, reducing the need to rewipe the endoscope. Proprietary technology wipes bodily fluid and debris from the endoscope shaft as it is removed from the trocar. The fluid is drawn into the absorbent material before it has a chance to enter the trocar seal, so it can’t interfere with the endoscope lens upon reinsertion.
Disposable Trocar is not intended to be used when endoscopic techniques generally are the contraindications.
Basic size as well as model and specification comparison table
The basic size of the Trocars shall conform to the provisions in Table 1.
Table 1 Basic Size of Trocars in mm
|Trocars Specifications||Trocars core outer diameter(D)||Cannula length(L)||Trocars cannula inner diameter(d)|
|Basic size||Limit deviation|
1. Check the package before using. Don't use if the package is damaged.
2. This product is for single patient use only. Do not reuse.
3. Make sure the product is within the expiry date. It is strictly prohibited to use the product beyondthe expiration date.
4. Endoscopic surgery should be performed by surgeons who are familiar with endoscopic techniques.Reference to medical literature relative to technique, complication and other risks is necessary.
5. Failure to establish and maintain appropriate pneumoperitoneum in laparoscopic surgery may reduce the working space, it may increase the risk of injury to internal structure.
6. Verifying the compatibility with trocar before using the instruments and accessories from different manufacturers.
7. Always inspect the operative site for hemostasis when removing trocar from the abdominal or chest cavity. Bleeding can be controlled by electrocautery or manual sutures.
8. Closure of the fascia is up to the surgeons' discretion. Fascia layer may be sutured to reduce the risk of incisional hernia
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacturing Medical Device more than 10 years.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can i visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Jiaxing city, Zhejiang Province, China.
It is about more than 1 hours from Shanghai.
2. 3.Q:Can you make samples?
A: Yes, we can make samples for you.
4. Q:How does your factory do as quality control?
A: Quality is the lift of our factory. We have inspector in different post, and there are three inspectors before packing to get best quality products.
5. Q: How is your post market service ?
A: If any damaged rings in the course of carriage, with the checking it's our mistake, we will take full responsibility to compensate the customers.
6. Q:Can you do OEM for us?
A: Certainly. We also can build the moulding for our new customer.
7. Q:Does the price include freight?
A: No, please choose the express service provider or negotiate with us.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng