Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specimen:||Urine||Testing Time:||5-15 Minutes|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Appliction:||LH Ovulation|
High Accuracy LH Ovulation Rapid Diagnostic test Midstream individual package urine test private use
LH Ovulation Test is a complete system to help predict the time of ovulation and peak fertility.
It is during this fertile time that pregnancy is most likely to occur. The LH Ovulation Test detects the LH surge in urine, signaling that ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24-48 hours.
1. Bring the pouched test midstream to room temperature (15-30℃) prior to testing. Do not open the pouch until ready to perform the assay.
2. Remove the test midstream from the sealed pouch.
3. Remove the Cap to expose the Absorbent Tip.
4. Hold the midstream by the Thumb Grip with the exposed Absorbent Tip pointing downward. Urinate on the absorbent tip till it is thoroughly wet (at least 5 seconds).
5. Re-cap the test midstream and wait for pink-colored lines to appear. Read result within 3-8 minutes. Do not read result after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
LH Surge: If two pink- colored lines are visible and the test line (T) is equal or darker than the control line(C),You will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If you want to be pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 hours but before 48 hours.
No LH Surge: Only control line(C) appears or the test line (T) is present but lighter in color intensity than the control line. This indicates that no LH surge has been detected and you should continue daily testing.
Invalid: No line appears in the control region.
NOTE: Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test with a new test device. If the problem persists, please contact your local distributor.
|ORIENT NEW LIFE MEDICAL CO., LTD.|
|Email:||Jerry @ newlifebiotest .com|
Contact Person: Jerry Meng