Payment & Shipping Terms:
elisa diagnostic kits,
elisa assay kit
Rubella IgG ELISA test 96wells/kit, high accuracy, Elisa Sandwich method, for quantitative measurement
Rotavirus (ROV) Antigen Detection Kit
Rotavirus Antigen Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Sealed package with foil bags, every bag contains the dosage taken once for each person.
Acute diarrhea disease in young children is a major cause of morbidity worldwide and is a leading cause of mortality in developing countries. Rotavirus is the most common agent responsible for acute gastroenteritis, mainly in young children. Rotavirus is transmitted by oral-fecal route with an incubation period of 1-3 days. In temperate climates, rotavirus infections occur mainly in the winter months. The Rotavirus Test Device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of rotavirus in human fecal specimens to aid in the diagnosis of rotavirus infection.
Rotavirus antigen Rapid Test is a immunoassay utilizing highly specific reactions between double antibodies sandwich for the detection of rotavirus antigen in human stool samples.
The function parts of the test kit are diluting liquid and test cards which contain immunological reagent on the chromatographic membrane. The stationary reagent line that has been applied onto the membrane in the test area (T) is otherwise invisible, but if the sample passes through membrane contains rotavirus antigen to the specific rotavirus antibody, the line turns distinctly red in the test area. The control line that has been put on the membrane in the control area (C) invisible before the test turns red during the assay process, thus indicates proper performance of the test device. Regardless of the existence of Rotavirus antigen in the sample, the control line will appear.
|Specifications||Name of component||Quantity||Main biochemical compositions|
|Card type||Colloidal gold method test paper card of Rotavirus antigen||One card||The test contains a membrane strip coated with rotavirus antibody conjugates on the test line, a goat polyclonal antibody against gold-protein conjugate at the control line, and a dye pad which contains colloidal gold particles coated with rotavirus antibody .|
|Instructions||One piece||Printing paper|
|Sample extraction liquid||One bottle||2ml Normal saline|
|Strip type||Colloidal gold method test paper strip of Rotavirus antigen||One strip||The test contains a membrane strip coated with rotavirus antibody conjugates on the test line, a goat polyclonal antibody against gold-protein conjugate at the control line, and a dye pad which contains colloidal gold particles coated with Rotavirus antibody .|
|Instructions||One piece||Printing Paper|
|Sample extraction liquid||One bottle||2ml Normal saline|
[Storage conditions and period of validity]
Avoid light, dry preservation at 2-30℃,no cryopreserving. The period of validity is 24 months since the date of production
[Test method and limitations]
1. The kit is only used for detecting Rotavirus antigen in the samples of human stool.
2. Accuracy of the detection depends on the sampling progress, if the sampling and storage are improper, or the sample is not fresh, or the sample is conducted freeze and thaw, all above can affect the detection results.
3. If the sample is stored in individual medicines, such as OTC with high concentration and prescription medicines, the detection results may be interfered. If the results are suspicious, please test again.
4. The test card can only be used for qualitative detection of Rotavirus antigen in the human stool samples. If you want to detect specific contents of some indicator, please use relevant special instruments.
5. The positive results only show the existence of Rotavirus antigen in the samples, and which can not be treated the only standard to judge that the organism has infected Rotavirus antigen. And the detection results must be diagnosed by the doctor combining with other clinical symptoms as well as the detection indicators from other laboratories.
6. If the detection results negative, but there are clinical symptoms, we suggest using other clinical methods for testing. The negative results can not completely eliminate the possibility of infecting rotavirus antigen.
[Performance indexes of the products]
1) Detection Limit
Minimal detection limit for Rotavirus antibody is 1/1000.
2) Interfering substances
When the sample concentration is below the level of the material shown in the following list, and does not affect the test results.
|Human serum albumin||2000mg/dL|
3) Cross Reaction
When the sample concentration is below the level of the 107 bacteria/ml , and does not affect the test results.
|Staphylococcus aureus||Neisseria gonorrhoeae|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||B streptococcus|
|Streptococcus C||Proteus vulgaris|
|Mucositis Brenham cocci||Feces Enterococcus|
|White rosary||Proteus variation|
|Calcium acetate Acinetobacter||Vaginalis|
The results show that those bacterias in stool specimens above are all negative.
[Descriptions and notes]
1. The test strip /test card can only be used for in vitro diagnosis test. And which is suitable for testing the samples of human stool samples, and you may not get accurate results about other body fluid and samples.
2. In the test environment, there shall be not wind, no high temperature and high humidity; the test environment shall be not too dry.
3. When the package is opened, the test stripe/card shall be tested as soon as possible, to avoid being stayed in the air for a long time, resulting in damp and invalid. If the inner package is damaged, the product shall be not used.
4. The kit can be stored at room temperature, avoid damp. The kit stored at low temperature can not be used until it is balanced to room temperature.
5. Operate according to inspection rules of the infectious disease laboratories.
6. If the detection results take on negative, while there are clinical symptoms, we shall conduct further clinical detection. The negative results can not eliminate the possibility of Rotavirus antigen.
7. We can only get initial screening products using this method; any positive results shall be further confirmed adopting other methods.
8. When testing a large number of samples, pleas make tags, avoid confusion.
9. The test card can only be used for disposable in vitro diagnosis; and the same test card can not be used repeatedly. After being frozen or invalid, the test cart must not be used.
|ORIENT NEW LIFE MEDICAL CO., LTD.|
|Email:||Jerry @ newlifebiotest .com|
Contact Person: Jerry Meng