Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sensitivity:||99.83%||Application:||HIV 1/2 Antibody Elisa|
elisa diagnostic kits,
elisa assay kit
HIV 1/2 antibody elisa test kitt,96wells/kit, high accuracy Elisa Sandwich method, for quantitative measurement
Materials provided with the kit:
|Coated Microtiter Plate||1 bag||12*8|
|Biotin Working Liquid||1vial||3mL|
|Wash Buffer Concentrate (40*)||1vial||20mL|
|Closure Plate Membrane||3sheet|
Note: different batches of reagent kit, and different component can not be exchanged for use. Once open, stable for 3 months at 2-8°C.
The Anti-HIV 1+2 ELISA is a qualitative enzyme immunoassay for the in vitro detection of Human
Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) infection, based on the detection of antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 in human serum or plasma. It is intended for screening of blood donors and diagnosing patients related to infection with HIV.
1. Prepare Reagents: Dilute 1 volume of Concentrated Washing Buffer with 19 volumes of distilled water,
2. Add Samples: Open the foil pouch and remove the Microplate. Set up 1 well as Blank, 2 wells as negative control, 2 wells as positive control. After dispensing 50ul of Sample Diluent , dispense 50 ul of sample or negative control or positive control to the respective wells. Gently vibrating the plate.
3. Incubate: Cover the Microplate with plate cover and incubate the Coated Microplate in a thermostat-controlled water-bath or microplate incubator at 37 for 60 minutes.
4. Wash the Plate: Remove the plate cover. Aspirate the contents of all wells. Fill the wells with the diluted
washing buffer ( 10~20 seconds to soak) then aspirate again. Repeat the procedure for 5 times. Make sure that the rest volume is minimal, by tapping plate onto absorbent paper.
5. Add Conjugate: Add 100ul of conjugate to each well (except the blank well).
6. Incubate: Cover the Microplate and incubate the plate at 37 for 30 minutes.
7. Wash the Plate: Repeat the wash procedure as in step 4.
8. Add Substrate: Add 50ul of Substrate Solution A and 50 ul of Substrate Solution B to each well, mix well.
9. Stop reaction: Add 50ul Stop Solution to each well, mix well.
10. Read the absorbance at 450 nm. If a dual wavelength measurement is used, the reference wavelength should
|Name||HIV 1,2 ELISA Test|
|Full name||Human Immunodeficiency Viruses Type 1,2 Antibody (HIV1,2) ELISA Test Kit|
|Category Name||HIV ELISA kit|
|Method||ELISA: Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay|
|Principle||ELISA: Sandwich; Double antigen|
|Detection Range||Qualitative: Positive, negative and cutoff calibrators|
|Sample||100 uL Serum or plasma|
|Total Time||15 Min|
|Shelf Life||12 Months from the manufacturing date|
|ORIENT NEW LIFE MEDICAL CO., LTD.|
|Email:||Jerry @ newlifebiotest .com|
Contact Person: Jerry Meng