Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specimen:||Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma||Testing Time:||5-15 Minutes|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||Application:||Foot And Mouth Disease|
veterinary diagnostic kits,
veterinary rapid test kits
Bovine and goat Foot and mouth disease virus rapid test ,4mm cassette rapidly and easily, gold colloidal method
Bovine Tuberculosis Antibody Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Tuberculosis Disease in bovine serum.
This rapid test is an immuno-chromatographic test, using colloidal gold immunoassay method, to detect the antibody against FMD virus in whole blood, serum. After adding sample, the sample move along with the colloidal gold labeling FMD antigen, is there is FMD antibody in the sample, it combines with antigen on T line and show wine-red color; if there is no FMD antibody, then no color reaction.
|1||FMD Ab test card||50 pieces|
|3||Antibody titers Colorimetric card||1 piece|
|4||Disposable gloves||1 pair|
1) Collect whole blood, separate serum (centrifuge at 2000-3000 r/min for 5~15min or separate out naturally at 4℃ overnight), or take whole blood with anticoagulants as sample. Take whole blood without anticoagulants as sample is also OK, but must test it immediately.
2) Open the package, take out test card, put it on clean, flat desk.
3) Use dropper to absorb the sample, adding 3 drops sample into “S” mark well slowly drop by drop.
4) Judge the result in 10-20min, it is invalid beyond 20min.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2) Weak positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, but the color of test line is very light;
3) Negative: only control line is seen wine red;
4) Invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
A procedural control is included in the test. A line appearing in the control region
(C) is considered an internal procedural control. It confirms sufficient specimen volume, adequate membrane wicking and correct procedural technique.
Control standards are not supplied with this kit. However, it is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as good laboratory practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
1) Do not use test card out of date and bad package;
3) Store at room temperature (< 30℃) is OK. If store in cool, need return to room temperature firstly, then open package, avoid moisture. Use the test card as soon as possible after open the package.
4) Do not touch the white membrane surface in the middle of test card.
5) To ensure the test quality, take fresh, unpolluted sample. If there is a lot of blood lipids, it will affect the result, so after centrifuge, take serum to test, avoid fat. If the blood or serum is sticky or not enough, use normal saline to dilute at same dilution factor to dilute, then to test.
6) If the serum can not be tested immediately, store at 4℃ for short time (in 48hours), store at below -20℃ for long-tern storage.
7) Whole blood without anticoagulants should be tested immediately; if already exist part of cruor, separate serum to test. The whole blood with anticoagulants should be tested in 24hours, do not frozen. Freezing and thawing causes hemolysis of red blood cells rupture, seriously affect the test results.
8) When dropping sample, keep head of dropper and “S” well at 1cm to ensure adding sample accurately. If too close, can cause small droplet volume caused by drips judgment error or is not allowed to join the sample size, influence the test results.
9) Avoid bubble when adding sample, the sample quantity should be controlled at about 100ul (about 3 drops). Too much sample would not increase sensitivity. In particular, the whole blood of excessive have made erythrocyte sedimentation in "show hole" place, causing membrane chromatography is so deep into the red background, seriously affect the results.
10) The antibody level is only related to darkness of T line, no relation with C line. Only the C line is clean to see, it means the test is valid.
11) Treat the test card and sample at pollutant according to local regulations.
|ORIENT NEW LIFE MEDICAL CO., LTD.|
|Email:||Jerry @ newlifebiotest .com|
The specimen correlation study was performed on 283 Blood specimens. 22 positive urine specimens and 218 negative urine specimens were confirmed by GC/MS.
Table 1: Specimen Correlation
|Bovine Foot and Mouth Disease rapid test||+||-|
Contact Person: Jerry Meng