Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specimen:||Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma||Testing Time:||5-15 Minutes|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months||APPLICATION:||Bovine Rotavirus Antigen|
influenza rapid test kit,
veterinary rapid test kits
High accuracy Bovine Rotavirus antigen rapid test for cattle,4mm cassette rapidly and easily, gold colloidal method
The Rotavirus antigen rapid test kit is based on colloidal gold immuno-chromatography technique to detect type A Rotavirus antigen in feces of cattle, pig and dog. After adding sample, the sample move along with the colloidal gold labeling Rotavirus antibody, if there is Rotavirus antigen in the sample, it combines with antibody on T line and show wine-red color; if there is no Rotavirus antigen, then no color reaction.
|1||RV Ag test card||50 pieces|
|4||Sample buffer||50 bottles|
|5||Disposable gloves||1 bag|
1) Use swab to collect fresh feces directly.
2) Insert the swab into the tube with sample buffer immediately, rotate the swab strongly on tube well for at least 10 times and mix the solution evenly, making the sample been dissolved in sample buffer fully. Press the swab on tube well above the liquid level, making the liquid been pressed out fully, discard swab.
3) Take out test card from sealed bag. Put it on flat surface, use dropper to draw upper-layer bright liquid, drop 5 drops slowly, one by one, to the sample hole with “S” mark.
5) Put the test card at room temperature for 10-15min, read the result, the result is invalid after 15 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, the more the antibody exist, the thicker the color appear;
2) Weak positive: control line and test line are both seen wine red, but the color of test line is very light;
3) Negative: only control line is seen wine red;
4) Invalidation: control line isn’t seen wine red.
A procedural control is included in the test. A line appearing in the control region
(C) is considered an internal procedural control. It confirms sufficient specimen volume, adequate membrane wicking and correct procedural technique.
Control standards are not supplied with this kit. However, it is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as good laboratory practice to confirm the test procedure and to verify proper test performance.
1) Do not use product with broken Aluminum foil bag package. Use test card in 1 hour after taking out.
2) Use sample buffer inside the package, do not mix use sample buffer from different product.
3) The collected sample should be tested immediately, avoid long time storage.
4) The sample collection directly affect the accuracy of testing, so ensure collect sample correctly and fully.
5) Collect feces sample too much will affect the normal surge of liquid, and lead to wrong result (black area appear), and too little sample may lead to false negative result, so collect sample as following picture.
6) Avoid bubble when adding sample to test card.
7) Do not use test card out of expiry date.
8) Deal with the used test card and sample as waste according to local regulation strictly.
|ORIENT NEW LIFE MEDICAL CO., LTD.|
|Email:||Jerry @ newlifebiotest .com|
The specimen correlation study was performed on 283 Blood specimens. 22 positive Feces specimens and 218 negative urine specimens were confirmed by GC/MS.
Table 1: Specimen Correlation
|Bovine Foot and Mouth Disease rapid test||+||-|
Contact Person: Jerry Meng