Payment & Shipping Terms:
surgical clip applier,
clip applier surgical instrument
open surgery titanium surgical ligating clip applier reusable
Designed for use with Titanium clips with anti-slippage grooves, which offer secure closure and no memory effect to prevent clip from opening after application. The clips and clip applier are simple to use, just position the ligation clip around the structure and apply pressure to the handle.
The reusable clip applier can be applied in open procedures for occlusion of vessels and other small tissue structures, as well as for radiographic markings.
1. Do not use the Clip Applier where metal ligating clips would not normally be used.
2. This device is not intended for contraceptive tubal occlusion, but may be used to achieve
hemostasis following transection of the fallopian tube.
1. Inspect the integrity of the individual protection (packaging) before initial use. The package is not reusable discard of it appropriately after shipment.
2. Open the packaging. *product DOES NOT come sterilized. All appliers MUST be CLEANED AND STERILIZED PRIOR to EACH use*
3. Place clip cartridge firmly on a stable surface and hold clip cartridge in place while removing clips.
4. Select applier according to clip size.
5. Hold applier at the box lock or grasp one shank of the applier in the palm with forefinger at the box lock.
6. Introduce the jaws of the applier vertically into the cartridge clip rack.
7. Push the applier all the way into the cartridge rack and withdraw to remove the clip.
8. Place the loaded clip and jaws of the applier around the vessel or tissue to be occluded.
9. Firmly squeeze the handles together closing the clip. The clip closes tip to tip preventing vessel slippage before fully closing.
10. Release the handle and remove applier. If handle is not fully decompressed clip may remain on applier resulting in improper ligation, injury or other serious surgical complications.
• Loading is easy with our patented push and click system that provides feedback when a
clip is loaded.
• Cartridge system contains barium to improve detection.
• Applier fingers provide a guide for ease of loading each clip into the applier. After loading, fingers remain in a down position to indicate the clip has been loaded.
• Available in cartridges of six and 24 clips.
• Cartridges are color-coded to match appliers, ensuring proper loading.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng