Payment & Shipping Terms:
Laparoscopic surgery titanium surgical ligating clip applier reusable
The Reusable Titanium ligation Clip Appliers are designed to be used on single clips that have to be loaded individually. The overall length of the shaft of the instrument is approximately 12.99 inches (330mm). The clip applier is designed for introduction and use through an appropriately sized trocar sleeve or larger sized sleeve.
The Titanium Clip Applier offers reliable performance, comfortable grips and the following features:
360° rotation knob
Tip angled 20° to facilitate visualization of anatomic features
20 Titanium Medium/Large ligation clips are pre-loaded in the device
29cm x 10mm lucent shaft provides line of sight to remaining clips
Ergonomic hand piece facilitates control
The reusable clip applier can be applied in endoscopic procedures for occlusion of vessels and other small tissue structures, as well as for radiographic markings.
1. Do not use the GENICON ® Clip Applier where metal ligating clips would not normally be used.
2. This device is not intended for contraceptive tubal occlusion, but may be used to achieve
hemostasis following transection of the fallopian tube.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
1. The reusable clip applier must be carefully inspected prior to and after each use, because any damage may affect the safe operation of the device. Devices with moving parts should be evaluated for proper function prior to application. If any damage is suspected, contact your local representative for replacement or repair by the manufacturer.
2. The reusable clip applier is provided nonsterile and must be cleaned and sterilized prior to each use.
3. The clip applier and clips should not get in contact with electrosurgical electrodes.
4. The instrument is not intended for use as a grasper or dissector.
5. Appliers should only be used with titanium clips
1. Inspect the integrity of the individual protection (packaging) before initial use. The package is not reusable discard of it appropriately after shipment.
2. Open the packaging. *product DOES NOT come sterilized. All appliers MUST be CLEANED AND STERILIZED PRIOR to EACH use*
3. Place clip cartridge firmly on a stable surface and hold clip cartridge in place while removing clips.
4. Select applier according to clip size.
5. Hold applier at the box lock or grasp one shank of the applier in the palm with forefinger at the box lock.
6. Introduce the jaws of the applier vertically into the cartridge clip rack.
7. Push the applier all the way into the cartridge rack and withdraw to remove the clip.
8. Place the loaded clip and jaws of the applier around the vessel or tissue to be occluded.
9. Firmly squeeze the handles together closing the clip. The clip closes tip to tip preventing vessel slippage before fully closing.
10. Release the handle and remove applier. If handle is not fully decompressed clip may remain on applier resulting in improper ligation, injury or other serious surgical complications.
Titanium Clip Appliers provide clips that are firmly maintained in the jaws of the device during surgical maneuvering to prevent dislodgement. No other leading clip applier provides greater in-jaw clip retention to reduce clip dislodgement. A direct drive feeding mechanism allows for smooth, controlled clip advancement during feeding with minimal tip movement during clip placement. Unique lateral and transverse grooves on the clips enable secure fixation on structures.
Contact Person: Jerry Meng